ASTEROIZI

acum 1 lună 1 zi #7 de Nick
"My Asteroid Rules

I only work with asteroids that make conjunctions or oppositions within 1 to 1.5 degrees. I don’t use the sextile; sometimes I consider trine aspects, but only when the asteroid is making a trine to the Sun or Moon.

The only exceptions to the 1.5-degree orb for me are the asteroid goddesses Ceres, Pallas, Juno, and Vesta; these I give a slightly larger orb of 3-4 degrees, and I consider all major aspects (conjunction, square, opposition, sextile, trine).

Sun, Moon, Ascendant & Ascendant ruler: I consider these slightly more impactful than other placements.

All personal planets: Venus, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn.

Although I check the planets Uranus, Neptune & Pluto, I don’t consider these asteroid placements as important unless the planet is making a strong aspect to the Sun, Moon, Ascendant, MC/IC.

I always check asteroids that are tightly conjoined Chiron – asteroids found here are incredibly insightful.

I always check asteroids on the North/South Nodes, Midheaven (MC), Imum Coeli (IC), as well as the four angles of the chart (1st, 4th, 7th and 10th Houses) to see if there are any asteroids at 0 degrees or similar that help me tell a story about what energies are ‘ruling’ those areas of life.

Although it happens rarely, I will sometimes check out small asteroid clusters that happen in very tight conjunctions. When that happens I just note it down and ask the client if there is any associated meaning."

straightwoo.com/2016/05/23/asteroids-astrology-use/

Vă rugăm Autentificare sau Crează un cont să participaţi la discuţie.

acum 1 lună 15 ore #8 de Mihnea
Yeee :kiss: :flower:

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. :)
Următorul utilizator(ori) v-au spus Mulțumesc: Nick

acum 4 săptămâni 2 zile #9 de Nick
Totusi,sunt si erori....probabil de typing....pe "Mihnea" se gasesc dupa denumire oricum!

Esther e 622,nu 662!

Timp creare pagină: 0.084 secunde
Motorizat de Forum Kunena